To manage gifts, invitations, sponsorship, conflicts of interest, code of conduct and management of corporate policies, employee compliance training and certification and risk mapping.
Further increase team efficiency by connecting your existing software and unstructured data to the solution, and by adopting other cross-functional integrated risk management modules to help coordinate actions across departments in charge of other risks and avoid redundancies.
Increase team efficiency by up to 30% and get a real-time view of your ethical risks.
- A fragmented view of risks.
- Obligations, risks, opportunities and an ever-increasing workload with teams and budgets growing relatively slower than obligations.
- Manual and repetitive tasks are still very present.
- Operational staff with little autonomy.
- Frequent use of spreadsheets and specialized software operating in silos, unsuitable for consolidation constraints and information updates.
- Risks are sometimes poorly identified and prioritized.
- Teams are overworked.
- Redundant actions.
- Too much time spent on low value-added tasks, risks of errors and omissions in essential obligations.
The Ethics Module helps your Organization to cope with increasing legal obligations related to ethics and their controls by :
- Empowering operational staff to allow compliance teams to only handle exceptions and have more time for analysis, recommendations, and follow-up.
- Coordinating teams and information systems and making the most of existing and untapped information.
- Automating time-consuming manual processes.
To achieve this, in addition to the powerful features common to the entire Smart Global Governance solution
|Training and awareness plan.
|Dashboards and reports.
|Automated gap analysis.
|Dynamic risk mapping.
|Documentation, Central Source of Evidence.
|Reliable audit trail.
|Monitoring, messaging, alerts, notifications.
|Collaborative remediation (tasks, exceptions, insurance, …)
|Integration of existing information and data into the solution.
In addition, you benefit from 9 configurable sub-modules which can be activated according to your needs, to deal with the specificities of this risk
|Gift register, with process automation.
|Invitations register, with process automation.
|Sponsorship register, with process automation.
|Declarations of interests register, with process automation.
|Compliance program evaluation to obtain a qualitative view of your ethics program.
|Assessment and preparation of AFA control for all or part of your organization.
|ISO 37 001 assessment and preparation for all or part of your organization.
Dynamic anti-corruption risk mapping allows you to define your methodology, your processes (refer to the library containing 55,000 processes for help), your risks, deploy risk assessments within your organization, decentralize the collect of information, centralize the information collected in one click to build your risk maps.
You will then be able to analyze your risk mapping in real time, plan the implementation of risk control measures, access ready-to-use and customizable dashboards and reports and exchange with all relevant stakeholders, with full traceability.
The mapping is dynamically updated as new risks are discovered and/or risk control devices are implemented.
To be able to go faster with our modules and add-on applications
- Automatically connect unstructured data to modules for continuous monitoring with Smart Forensic and Data Discovery (3 months offered) to, for example, identify corruption cases.
- Make your teams aware of ethical issues to increase their efficiency with the Smart Global e-learning Academy.
- Manage third-party risk with the dedicated module.