ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
You want to clarify the notion of social responsibility in your organization.
You want your organization to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
You want to translate the principles of social responsibility into concrete actions and make your best practices known.
You want your organization to take into consideration the social, environmental, legal, cultural and political differences of the society(ies) in which it operates..
You want to be aware of the diversity and differences in economic conditions, in accordance with international standards of conduct, and have your teams aware of them.
What is ISO 26000 ?
ISO 26000 is an international standard providing guidelines on social responsibility and sustainability. The standard was released by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 2010. Representatives from government, NGOs, industry, consumer groups and labour organizations around the world were involved in its development. For this reason, it has been discussed that, it represents an international consensus.
The aim of ISO 26000 is to contribute to a global sustainable development and encourage businesses to improve their sustainability performance, do business in a socially responsible manner and have a positive impact on their workers, the environment and local communities. This standard provides guidance rather than requirements, so it cannot be certified to, unlike some other ISO standards. Instead, it helps clarify what social responsibility is and it provides best practices relating to social responsibility. It is aimed at all types of organizations regardless of their activity, size or location.
This solution will help your organisation to simplify the guidelines of ISO/IEC 26000, in order to gain and maintain compliance with this standard.
Use our software solution to prepare for ISO 26000 certification
Society now expects organizations to take responsibility not only for social and environmental well-being, but also for a fundamentally positive role.
1. Managing responsible governance for compliance with your structure
- Ready to use or fully customizable: be operational in one to thirty days.
- Friendly interfaces.
- Coverage of all your current and future compliance needs.
- Step-by-step steps, adapted from beginner to expert.
- Unlimited users.
- Tutorials for self-learning the solution.
- Premium online support.
- A global and instantaneous view of the state of data compliance in the information system and compliance with ISO 26000 guidelines.
- Performance indicators.
- Dashboards and custom reports.
- Harmonized working methods.
2. Identifying your compliance with the guidelines for your structure
- Clarification of complexities by reconciling common control points and standardization actions for your obligations.
- Pre-identification of guidelines applied by granularity (Organization, Subcontractor, …).
- Collaborative audits and controls.
3. Creating and prioritizing actions to be carried out if non-compliant
- A structured, intuitive and collaborative framework for continuous improvement.
- Single entry.
- Automated action plan with pre-powered modifiable recommendations.
- Managing collaborative compliance actions.
- Stock accountability .
4. Risk management with a reviewed and regularly updated best practices guide
- Implementation guide provided for each guideline.
5. Compliance Documentation to Prove Your Compliance
- Forming a database of evidence for audit trail.
- Documentary Management Centre.
- Consistency of documentation.
6. Training and Awareness
- Team formation, with integrated training register.
7. Checks and Audits
- Preparing your audits.
- Collaborative questionnaires.
- Automatic analysis of results.
NB: ISO 26000 contains guidelines, not requirements. It is therefore not eligible for certification. The text of the standard and its rights to use must be purchased separately.
Smart Global Governance solutions can be activated/purchased independently of each other depending on the level of compliance you want to address.
Smart Global Governance is the operational software solution to automate key processes in Ethics, Compliance and Controls. It can be used for implementation and compliance management with all local and international regulations as well as internal controls and procedures.