GDPR Certification of your processing activities
You are interested in identifying and reducing the risks to your organization and implementing an analysis of your data protection gaps.
You want to demonstrate that your organization is complying with the GDPR and you plan to hire a third-party evaluator to obtain certification.
You think that a GDPR certification would allow you to improve your organization’s reputation and facilitate its’ access to the market.
You want to strengthen the confidence of your teams, customers and stakeholders and develop competitive advantages over your competitors.
You want to make data protection a source of revenue and value creation with competitive advantages and cost savings.
What is Europrivacy ?
Europrivacy is a certification scheme designed for assessing and certifying conformity of data processing with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and complementary national or domain specific data protection regulations. The GDPR is a legal framework, that regulates the collection and processing of personal information from individuals located in the European Union (EU).
Europrivacy has been developed through the European research programme with the support of the European Commission. It is managed by the European Centre for Certification and Privacy (ECCP) in Luxembourg under the supervision of the Europrivacy International Board of Experts in data protection with the support of a number of partners.
As one of Europrivacy’s partners, Smart Global Governance provides this solution, specifically designed to facilitate the compliance with the GDPR, in order fulfill all requirements of the GDPR and ultimately to obtain a Europrivacy certification.
Use a software solution to prepare for Europrivacy certification
1. Governance management
- Ready to use or fully customizable: be operational in one to thirty days.
- Friendly interfaces.
- Coverage of all your current and future compliance needs.
- Step-by-step logic, adapted from beginner to expert.
- Unlimited users.
- Tutorials for self-learning the solution.
- Premium online support.
- A global and instants view of the state of data compliance in the information system and compliance with Europrivacy requirements.
- Performance indicators.
- Dashboards and customizable reports.
- Harmonized working methods.
2. Identification of your compliance status with respect to the requirements applicable to your organization
- Clarification of complexities by reconciling common requirements, control points and compliance actions with your obligations.
- Pre-identification of requirements applied by granularity (Organization, Subcontractor, …).
- Proof of compliance, non-applicability required for each point of requirement.
- Collaborative audits and controls.
3. Creating and prioritizing actions to be carried out if non-compliant
- A structured, intuitive and collaborative framework for continuous improvement.
- Single entry.
- Automated action plan with pre-powered modifiable recommendations.
- Managing collaborative compliance actions.
- Action accountability.
4. Risk management with a regularly reviewed and updated best practice implementation guide
Implementation guide provided for each requirement point.
5. Compliance Documentation to Prove Your Compliance
- Mandatory documentation as part of the implementation and certification.
- Training of a proof base for audit and/or certification track.
- Documentary Management Centre.
- Consistency of documentation.
6. Training and Awareness
Team formation, with integrated training register.
7. Compliance Checks and Audits
- Preparing your audits and/or certification.
- Collaborative questionnaires.
- Automatic analysis of results.
- Guide in the preparation of your certification.
Smart Global Governance products can be activated independently of each other according to the level of compliance you want to address.
Smart Global Governance is the operational software solution to automate key processes in Ethics, Compliance and Controls. It can be used for implementation and compliance management with all local and international regulations as well as internal controls and procedures.
For more information on Europrivacy Certification