Smart Global Governance’s Integrated Risk Management platform provides a vertically and horizontally integrated view of risk – starting with an organization’s strategy, business operations, and ultimately the activation of technology assets – through a range of complementary modules, and a cross-functional integration of different risk categories to enable a holistic view, to be deployed progressively by USE CASE as needed.
Its modules are collaborative, ready to use, and adaptable to your specificities.
The Smart Global Governance solution has an open architecture :
- Integration with your existing software through preconfigured connectors and an API creator to collect structured data.
- Automated collection of unstructured data (Forensic & Data Discovery) to reinject them into the platform.
- Automate your processes to reduce manual and repetitive tasks.
The economic model has two variables :
- The total number of employees.
- One subscription per module.
Security, sovereignty, and inclusion are considered:
- On-premises, hybrid or cloud installation (27001 in the country of your choice among 80 or SecNumCloud in France).
- GDPR compliance, EuroPrivacy accreditation.
- ISO 2700 accredited.
- Audited SOC II type 2.
- PASSI audit of the source code.
- AFAQ Data Protection certified.
- Native responsive design and accessible to the visually impaired.
Social Responsibility is considered :
Smart Global Governance is committed to promoting the ten core principles of the United Nations Global Compact with the help and participation of its employees in the following four main areas:
- Human Rights.
- International Labor Standards.
- Fight against corruption.