Quality Management System to house your quality policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs). This may include, but is not limited to, customer requirements, quality documents, ISO requirements, manufacturing capabilities, testing criteria and industry-specific regulations.
Further increase team efficiency by connecting your existing software and unstructured data to the solution, and by adopting other cross-functional integrated risk management modules to help coordinate actions across departments in charge of other risks and avoid redundancies.
Increase the efficiency of Quality teams by up to 30% and get a real-time view of your quality risks.
- A fragmented view of risks.
- Obligations, risks, opportunities and an ever-increasing workload with teams and budgets growing relatively slower than obligations.
- Manual and repetitive tasks are still very present.
- Operational staff with little autonomy.
- Frequent use of spreadsheets and specialized software operating in silos, unsuitable for consolidation constraints and information updates.
- Risks are sometimes poorly identified and prioritized.
- Teams are overworked.
- Redundant actions.
- Too much time spent on low value-added tasks, risks of errors and omissions in essential obligations.
The Quality Risk Module helps your Organization cope with increasing legal obligations by :
- Empowering operational staff to allow Quality teams to only manage exceptions and have more time for analysis, recommendations and follow-up.
- Coordinating teams and information systems and making the most of present and untapped information.
- Automating time-consuming manual processes.
To achieve this, in addition to the powerful features common to the entire Smart Global Governance solution
|Governance.||Training and awareness plan.|
|Framework Manager.||Dashboards and reports.|
|Planning.||Automated gap analysis.|
|Dynamic risk mapping.||Documentation, Central Source of Evidence.|
|Reliable audit trail.||Monitoring, messaging, alerts, notifications.|
|Continuous monitoring.||Collaborative remediation (tasks, exceptions, insurance, …)|
|Integration of existing information and data into the solution.||
You benefit from configurable sub-modules to address the specificities of this risk and of your Organization
ISO 9001 preparation and evaluation : choose the requirements that suit you, manage your exceptions, your policies. Launch your evaluations in one click, automatically analyze deviations, and deploy action plans and controls. Get a real-time global and granular view of your results. Communicate with customizable out-of-the-box reports.
Import and/or merge your own quality frameworks, to evaluate, analyze, remediate and make simple, quick, and easy reports.