ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
You want to increase customer satisfaction by strengthening and/or improving your quality management.
You must demonstrate your ability to consistently provide products and services that meet your customers’ requirements
You want to ensure a regular customer base, gain new customers and grow your business.
You want to be able to clearly define your goals and be able to identify new business opportunities.
You want to increase productivity and efficiency, while reducing your internal costs.
You want to make sure that you comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, prove it and to remain compliant .
What is ISO 9001 ?
ISO 9001 is an international standard on how to manage quality systems. The standard was published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 2015.
ISO is an independent, non-governmental international organization with a membership of 165 national standards bodies. Through its members, it brings together experts to share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant international standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services, which can result in various business benefits.
This solution simplifies ISO 9001 criteria, so that your company will be able to become and stay compliant with this standard.
Use a software solution to prepare for ISO 9001 certification
There are many ways to implement a quality management system. The easiest way is to start by defining your organization’s goals, identifying all stakeholders (at all levels) and putting in place the processes to achieve them. By supporting your quality management system with a software solution, you’ll be able to better understand your customers’ requirements and ensure that you meet them at all times.
1. Managing responsible governance for compliance with your structure
- Ready to use or fully customizable: be operational in one to thirty days.
- Friendly interfaces.
- Coverage of all your current and future compliance needs.
- Step-by-step, adapted from beginner to expert.
- Unlimited users.
- Tutorials for self-learning the solution.
- Premium online support.
- Instant global view of the status of data compliance in the information system and compliance with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Performance indicators.
- Dashboards and custom reports.
- Harmonized working methods.
2. Identification of your compliance status with respect to the requirements applicable to your organization.
- Clarification of complexities by reconciling common requirements, control points and compliance actions with your obligations.
- Pre-identification of requirements applied by granularity (Organization, Subcontractor, …).
- Proof of compliance, non-applicability required for each point of requirement.
- Collaborative audits and controls.
3. Creating and prioritizing actions to be carried out if non-compliant
- A structured, intuitive and collaborative framework for continuous improvement.
- Single entry.
- Automated action plan with pre-populated modifiable recommendations.
- Managing collaborative compliance actions.
- Action accountability.
4. Risk management with a regularly reviewed and updated best practice implementation guide
Implementation guide provided for each requirement point.
5. Compliance Documentation to Prove Your Compliance
Mandatory documentation as part of the implementation and certification.
- Creation of an evidence base for the audit trail and/or certification.
- Documentary Management Centre.
- Consistency of documentation.
6. Training and Awareness
Team formation, with integrated training register.
7. Compliance Checks and Audits
- Preparing your audits and/or certification.
- Collaborative questionnaires.
- Automatic analysis of results.
- Guide in the preparation of your certification.
NB: The text of the standard and its user fees must be purchased separately.
Smart Global Governance products can be activated independently of each other according to the level of compliance you want to address.
Smart Global Governance is the operational software solution to automate key processes in Ethics, Compliance and Controls. It can be used for implementation and compliance management with all local and international regulations as well as internal controls and procedures.