To help manage employees’ health, reduce security incidents, manage their environmental footprint, and ensure regulatory compliance and business continuity.
Further increase team efficiency by connecting your existing software and unstructured data to the solution, and by adopting other cross-functional integrated risk management modules to help coordinate actions across departments in charge of other risks and avoid redundancies.
Increase team efficiency by up to 30% and get a real-time view of your Environmental, Health and Safety risks.
- A fragmented view of risks.
- Obligations, risks, opportunities and an ever-increasing workload with teams and budgets growing relatively slower than obligations.
- Manual and repetitive tasks are still very present.
- Operational staff with little autonomy.
- Frequent use of spreadsheets and specialized software operating in silos, unsuitable for consolidation constraints and information updates.
- Risks are sometimes poorly identified and prioritized.
- Teams are overworked.
- Redundant actions.
- Too much time spent on low value-added tasks, risks of errors and omissions in essential obligations.
The Environment, Health and Safety Module helps your Organization to cope with increasing legal obligations by :
- Empowering operational staff to allow Environment, Health and Safety teams to manage only exceptions and have more time for analysis, recommendations and follow-up.
- Coordinating teams and information systems and making the most of existing and untapped information.
- Automating time-consuming manual processes.
To achieve this, in addition to the powerful features common to the entire Smart Global Governance solution
|Governance.||Training and awareness plan.|
|Framework Manager.||Dashboards and reports.|
|Planning.||Automated gap analysis.|
|Dynamic risk mapping.||Documentation, Central Source of Evidence.|
|Reliable audit trail.||Monitoring, messaging, alerts, notifications.|
|Continuous monitoring.||Collaborative remediation (tasks, exceptions, insurance, …)|
|Integration of existing information and data into the solution.||
You benefit from configurable sub-modules to address the specificities of this risk and of your Organization
ISO 45001 preparation and evaluation: choose the requirements that suit you, manage your exceptions, your policies.
Launch your evaluations in one click, automatically analyze deviations, and deploy action plans and controls.
Get a real time global and granular view of your results. Communicate with customizable out-of-the-box reports.
To be able to go faster with our modules and add-on applications
- Make your teams aware of the Environment, Health and Safety challenges to increase their effectiveness with the Smart Global e-learning Academy.
- Manage third-party risk with the dedicated module.